Post a Video on FacebookUploading a video to Facebook is probably the easiest thing you’d be doing today. Just grab a good camera – a phone with good video capturing abilities or any other device – get out to your favorite café or the great outdoors, or shoot something at home where you’re at your comfortable best. Record something that appeals to you – that you want to share with the world. And then transfer it from your camera onto your computer. With a smartphone, your video gallery is directly accessible by the app on your smartphone.
How to Post a Video on Facebook?
Step 1: Click on the box titled “What’s on your mind?” in the Newsfeed or Timeline. This should display the “Add Photo/Videos” option. Click on this, and you’ll be directed to your Gallery, which contains the video you want to upload.
Step 2: Scroll down and navigate your gallery for the video or videos you’re going to share. You can select multiple videos at once, but none less than 1 second in length. The longer the videos, the longer the time it takes to upload it.
Step 3: Once the upload is complete, click on the “Post” option to publish your video. You can choose the privacy of your videos as you can with your regular posts, and it varies between Public, Friends, or Only Me, in which case it will be hidden to everyone except yourself.
Also Read: How to make Youtube Video?
Things to Know Before Sharing Videos
- Post shorter videos, and try to keep it within 2-5 minutes. Facebook is already ripe with abundant videos, vlogs, content – you don’t want to divert your audience a way to something more interesting by posting too long a video.
- With so many different video sharing platforms available, size specifications of uploading videos for different social networks (e.g. video format, dimensions, size limit, aspect ratio, duration, etc.) can be difficult to remember.
- For native videos, the resolution should be 1280 x 720 with the maximum duration being 240 minutes. MP4 and MOV files are accepted with the aspect ratios changed as 16:9 (for landscape mode), 1:1 (for square mode), and 9:16 (for portrait mode).
- Any video that you upload and pay to boost or appear more frequently to gain viewership is known as a native video ad. Their format is the same as native videos, and they have a size limit of 4GB – same as native videos.
- Carousel video ads are a collection of ten individual photos or short snippets combined to make one video – when you want to showcase your specialty, your product collections, comparisons, details, etc. to your target audience. The recommended resolution is 1080 x 1080. The only mode for these is square with an accepted aspect ratio of 1:1. Use at least two cards for this.
Do we hope now you got an idea about How to Post a Video on Facebook? Posting videos on Facebook is fun and easy. If you have great adventures up your sleeve or are the proud owner of a page or a product line, it’s best to deliver a video to make it more appealing and interactive for the viewers. Hopefully, this article will act as a guide to enable you to post videos on Facebook!
Also Read: How to Make a Video Advertisement